search this blog!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Niqab

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful..


I'm always under the impression that what was allowed to be seen is my face and hand..I based my view on this..


Aisyah Ra reported that Asma', the daughter of Abu Bakar Ra, came to the messenger of Allah SWT while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said, "Oh Asma' , when the girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this ans this. He pointed to the face and hand "(Abu Daud)


Niqab is encouraged and recommended but not wajib or compulsory..May Allah forgive me and give me the courage, strength and hidayah to one day wear a proper hijab and niqab like the Mothers of the Believers did..May Allah guide us all to the straight path..Aminn

No comments:

Post a Comment

kekumen~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...